Friends of Coastal Taranaki School
Friends of Coastal Taranaki School is a group of parents who support the school by providing resources and financial support for activities and opportunities for students.
Friends of Coastal Taranaki School has helped to provide:
- Sun shades and a sandpit
- Paint, books, and uniforms
- Funding for the School Enterprise Scheme
- Swimming lessons
- Subsidised class trips and activities
- Wet day activities
We invite members of the community to contribute to our committee. It’s your child’s education we are trying to improve, so come on board and give us a hand.
- Be involved in parent education
- Hold parent-based discussions on topics relevant to the school
- Carry-out fundraising ventures
- Host social occasions
- Purchase goods and services with funds raised
- Give parents and caregivers a voice within the school