Community LibraryThe Coastal Taranaki School Community Library is open to members of the local community, staff and students
- Coastal Taranaki School students are welcome to borrow our books
- Each student may borrow up to two books
- Books are issued for two weeks
- Members of the local community are welcome to join
- Each person may borrow up to 10 books
- Books are issued for one month
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
- Friday, 8.30 am to 1.30 pm
What the staff read during the Christmas holidays?
Te Reo Māori
As part of Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori, Coastal Taranaki School has immersed itself in Māori art, language and waiata. This year, a Māori language expert was appointed for Coastal Taranaki School, which has sparked interest in Te Reo throughout the school and has received amazing feedback from the community. Listen to Whaea Shirleen Ngawhare as she reads The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle in Te Reo Māori.
Services available to the community
Contact the Library
We’re always interested in hearing from you with book suggestions and feedback